WE HAVE MOVED TO: worldofgamingclan.org
 
HomeRegisterLog in
WorldOfGaming DarkRP server IP: 50.31.23.203:27015

Share | 
 

 no more kitty for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: no more kitty for me   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Well im not saying kitty anymore now well here. well no big deal because everyone hated it. Sleep
Back to top Go down
WI-FI
WOG Founder
WOG Founder
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : In your moms bed room xD

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 pm

I don't hate you Godly =( your a really good admin, but unbanning Rag is a big NO NO. + you demoted your self. I really don't get why you had to unfriend me thoe.
Back to top Go down
http://worldofgaming.forumotion.com
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:17 am

Wi-Fi wrote:
I don't hate you Godly =( your a really good admin, but unbanning Rag is a big NO NO. + you demoted your self. I really don't get why you had to unfriend me thoe.


First of all I didn't know it was. Ragnier yet you didn't really trusted me cause you said if he trolls I get perma banned because the ban reason was invalid
You need a good banning reason I didn't know you banned him it wasn't valid at all.

So I demoted my self cause I un banned someone for an invalid reason witch isn't trust so I demoted my self and left for today but then you gave me a perma ban and so on Sleep
Back to top Go down
WI-FI
WOG Founder
WOG Founder
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : In your moms bed room xD

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 am

So what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
http://worldofgaming.forumotion.com
Dragonman911
WOG Co-Owner
WOG Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 31
Location : Moscow, Moscow City, Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 pm

We keep Godly banned. You need to set aside friendship and look at Godly...I heard ALOT of people's thaughts on him. Not too good.
Back to top Go down
WI-FI
WOG Founder
WOG Founder
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : In your moms bed room xD

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:50 am

Well don't forget his rank has been dropped
Back to top Go down
http://worldofgaming.forumotion.com
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Dragonman911 wrote:
We keep Godly banned. You need to set aside friendship and look at Godly...I heard ALOT of people's thaughts on him. Not too good.


You really think you can ban me over hate? Just because i want to rp
yet you don't want me in because of hate. I gotta admit your gumption
Sleep
Back to top Go down
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Wi-Fi ᴴᴰ wrote:
Well don't forget his rank has been dropped



By myself cause no one doesn't give a shit how to rp but only artyiom can rp

And everyone lost trust in me because they suck at rping Sleep
Back to top Go down
WI-FI
WOG Founder
WOG Founder
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : In your moms bed room xD

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Really. you noclip, cloak, RDM, and prop kill. even when players are on.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://worldofgaming.forumotion.com
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Wi-Fi ᴴᴰ wrote:
Really. you noclip, cloak, RDM, and prop kill. even when players are on.

No clipped? when i was admin on duty fixing problems? Rdm no people put hits on others that was dark. Also prop kill? someone was pushing my wield props with a washing machine to hit others i admire you gumption of your point of you being an owner.
Back to top Go down
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Wi-Fi ᴴᴰ wrote:
Really. you noclip, cloak, RDM, and prop kill. even when players are on.

Hahaha says the one who uses a hacked client and says he can't get VAC banned because he has hacks really more than 10 people reported you to VAC 5 of them called steam support for spawn kill wallhack aimbot. Funny cause how do you contact steam

So why can't you get VAC banned because you have hacks? You spawn killed with aim bot also. You can get VAC banned so you can't get VAC banned by using hacks makes no sense read the thing cheating will result in a permanent banned
from VAC

OH i have hacks i can't get VAC banned if 2 more people report you. You will get banned from VAC im not reporting you wi fi cause your a resonable guy

It just i don't like your descions you make.
Back to top Go down
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Wi-Fi ᴴᴰ wrote:
Really. you noclip, cloak, RDM, and prop kill. even when players are on.
Says the one who spawns weapons no clips back breaks NLR x10 all the time because your an owner that's how you loose players and admins. Also that's why dark and ragnier left b4 because your being someone who is like hitler



Also, when you demote me and dark b4 for spawning guns when no one us gone but with a full server you spawn weapons use your hacks and aimbots everyone. You should demote yourself wi fi. even though your an owner you
re very abusive. That's why most admins left and you only have some shitty ones.


You really love politics and logic don't you?
Back to top Go down
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Wi-Fi ᴴᴰ wrote:
Really. you noclip, cloak, RDM, and prop kill. even when players are on.



Haha last time all admins got pissed at you for changing your name and prop killing on YOUR OWN SERVER

I think that's your way for making an example. HAHA
Back to top Go down
WI-FI
WOG Founder
WOG Founder
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : In your moms bed room xD

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

HAHA your so fuckin funny they all hated you more

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://worldofgaming.forumotion.com
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Wi-Fi ᴴᴰ wrote:
HAHA your so fuckin funny they all hated you more

Yeah only 3 admins but all the admins hated you back then and the players see you never listen to your players HAHA
Back to top Go down
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Wi-Fi ᴴᴰ wrote:
HAHA your so fuckin funny they all hated you more




Once again that's being stupid u can't ban people over hate you or judge someone over hate in a server 0.-
Back to top Go down
WI-FI
WOG Founder
WOG Founder
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : In your moms bed room xD

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm

HAHAHA YOUR REALLY FUCKING FUNNY.... Your out of here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://worldofgaming.forumotion.com
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Wi-Fi ᴴᴰ wrote:
HAHAHA YOUR REALLY FUCKING FUNNY.... Your out of here.
not suppose to be funny you dumb fuck
Back to top Go down
WI-FI
WOG Founder
WOG Founder
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : In your moms bed room xD

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Im the dumb fuck look at you.. Like really. This really sad and overated fight is over

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://worldofgaming.forumotion.com
GodlyFlame
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Nigeria abouys

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:02 am

Wi-Fi ᴴᴰ wrote:
Im the dumb fuck look at you.. Like really. This really sad and overated fight is over

Lol you can't even spell some words at all and shit. You unban hackers who where ment to be perma banned lol

Also, you kept ONE admin named haz and you made 3 admins leave and now Haz left so idk who your calling a dumb fuck
Back to top Go down
Harryxmods
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:48 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
WI-FI
WOG Founder
WOG Founder
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21
Location : In your moms bed room xD

PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:35 am

Bye Bye Godly.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://worldofgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: no more kitty for me   

Back to top Go down
 
no more kitty for me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty
» Orange Hello Kitty
» Help Hello Kitty Design a Costume Contest
» Do you like my kitty?
» Huggable Heros Calender!And hello kitty!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE HAVE MOVED TO: worldofgamingclan.org :: Crap-
Jump to: